Thursday 13 August 2015

New Bangla Movie 2015

Iftakar Chowdhury is making an action movie. This movie is named as Action Jasmine. Symon Sadik will play the role of the hero of this movie. But, the main character in this movie will be Eamin Haque Bobby, as Jasmine.
The film Action Jasmine is
a remake of the Bollywood film “Rowdy Rathore“. This is confirmed by the director Iftakar Chowdhury on his Facebook Page. It will be interesting to see the change in the story as well as the action of a woman in a Bangladeshi movie.
Bobby has dual role in this movie. One is a police officer named Jasmine. Another is a thief named Dipa. In this movie, the thief wants to give up her bad habits of stealing. Can she fulfill her desire? Well, you have to see the movie to know the answer.
Bobby says about this movie, “This is my first movie as main character. I have dual role in this movie. It’s full of action. It’s very tough job to act in an action movie. But, it is my first movie and I have done my best to make it a good one. I hope, the audience will see a new Bobby in this movie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment